My name is Aldís Elfarsdóttir. An academic artist, I believe that creativity and climate action intersect in the design and implementation of climate solutions. I am exploring this intersection in my life’s work.
My studio is a space for academic study and artistic creation.
- Studying (climate solutions)
- Writing (non-fiction)
- Violin (playing, teaching)
- Painting (oil on canvas)
- Podcasting (Walk The Talk)
Feel free to contact me at aldis @ aldis.studio.
- From Turf Houses to Green Buildings and Cities
- A Nearly Zero Waste Pizza Dinner
- Turning Fossil Fuel Money into Climate Solution Money
- Nuclear-Powered Carbon Capture and Sequestration
- Reconciling Nuclear Legacy with Nuclear Potential
- Nuclear Conversations I: Stream of Consciousness
- Nuclear Conversations II: Reflections and Progressions (forthcoming)
- Set boundaries and show up for your creativity
- Setting and achieving your creative goals
- Writing tips
- Writing a memoir
- Effective messengers have these 8 traits
- Walk the talk with 6 simple rules
- Build emotional intelligence and work culture
- Improve your relationships at work
Mindset & Mental Health
- Happiness tips
- Grow your self-confidence
- Positively shift your mindset to improve your life
- Enjoy simple abundance
- Snap out of a scarcity mindset
- Win in life
- Supercharge your body with chakra-based exercises
- Manage your time, attention and energy
Below are my latest paintings and digital portraits.