Curious about my studio, support group, and how to stay in the loop? Here are some FAQs, shout-outs, and reviews.
Why do you make art?
I believe we all have multiple potentials. Art is one of my potentials; science is another. As I chase my muse and find my niche, I inspire others to pursue their many potentials.
The cycle of creation and inspiration is like the chicken and the egg because others inspire me to keep making art as I do other things. Let’s keep the cycle going!
How can I support you?
If you just want to stay in the loop on what I’m creating:
- Follow my Facebook studio page
- You’ll be the first to know about my public releases
If you’d just like to contribute financially:
- Buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
- Ko-fi takes 0% platform fees on all contributions
If you’d like to contribute financially AND stay in the loop on what I’m creating:
- Join my Patreon for as little as $1 per month
- You’ll receive Patron-only updates, downloads, recognition, and appreciation
First, a huge thank you to my Patrons and Ko-fi Givers:
- Daniel Getega, Patreon
- Peter Ku, Patreon
- Brabeeba Wang, Patreon
- Noah Fechtor-Pradines, Patreon
- Shamal Connell, Patreon
- Rósa Þórunn Aðalsteinsdóttir, Patreon
- Ann Kitch, Patreon
- Gail O’Keefe, Patreon
- Nathan Manohar, Patreon
- Assaad Lyn, Patreon
- Canon Bryan, Patreon
- Osk Archer, Patreon
- Robert James Koyich, Patreon
- Natalia Lau, Ko-fi
- Emily Jane Kenny, Ko-fi
- Anca Dragulescu, Ko-fi
- Nicky Atkin, Ko-fi
- Jacqui You, Ko-fi
- Anonymous, Ko-fi
And a hearty thank you to Jennifer Bafaro for her amazing website revamp suggestions! I highly recommend working with Jennifer as you develop your own creative website.
If you’d like to join my studio support group, click the icon below.
Welcome to the board of nice quotes and thank you notes 🙂